How to schedule a Make-up Class
To schedule a make-up class go to the Student's Portal and in the menu select "ABSENCES & MAKEUPS".
- Teachers can only receive make-up students that are scheduled in our system.
- You can cancel a scheduled make-up class up to 24 hrs before the class starts and rescheduled for a later time.
- If you missed your makeup class you will not be able to reschedule it.
- You can only schedule makeups while you are enrolled and your tuition of the month is paid.
- All missed classes eligible for makeups expire at the end of May.
- Missed classes during the summer session can be made up when you re-enroll in the Fall.
Weekly Classes - September to May
You can schedule a make-up class through the Student's Portal. A student can attend a make-up class provided there is room available. However, there is ABSOLUTELY NO PRORATING NOR REFUND for missed classes. Missed classes cannot be used as a class credit for the next session or tuition of the following month.
If you are absent for your make-up class, you are ineligible to reschedule this class. You can reschedule a make-up class up to 24hrs before the class starts.
You can make-up a class in the Fall. Re-enrollment in the Fall session is required. Summer Camps
There are no make-up classes or refunds if campers miss a single day or multiple days of their camp