Have you been looking for an art teacher job?
Are you looking for an ART teacher job?
ART + Academy is hiring!
ART + Academy is always looking for great teachers.
Currently looking for:
- Teachers for Sumer Camps 2023.
- Teachers for our 2023-24 School year (September 2023 to May 2024).
- Teachers for our Lakeway and Southwest locations for this school year. From January to May 2023.
Could this be you?
ART + Academy is looking for an energizing, joyful, and caring art teacher passionate about providing high-quality drawing and painting instruction.
Do you love art and teach it to share the joy you find with your students? Do you nurture your students with kindness, respect, and encouragement? Are you a teacher who strives for excellence through continued personal learning? Do you believe that art opens the door to self-confidence and imagination? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Our Teaching Team loves to exceed the expectations of our students, and we aim to create cherished memories with each of them and their families in our studio.
Brief Description of the Position:
ART + Academy offers classes Monday through Saturday. Most of the classes during the week are held during after-school hours and evenings, and fewer in the morning. We have four locations: Northwest Austin, Cedar Park, Lakeway, and Southwest Austin.
We are flexible and can accommodate a part-time schedule that works for you. You can select to work for just a couple of hours during the week or up to 20 hours per week.
The classes are small (maximum of eight students per class) and divided by age groups. We consider the teacher’s preferences for selecting age groups. Our students range from as young as four years old to adults.
ART + Academy’s teaching team is friendly, warm, and supportive. To thrive in this role, you will need enthusiasm, creativity, a sense of fun, and the ability to engage, enchant, and connect with students and their families.
At ART + Academy, we pride ourselves on providing an encouraging, inspiring, and inclusive environment for teachers, students, and their families.
Qualifications and Experience:
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree, and strong drawing and painting skills. Mastery of different media is a plus. Experience with developing lesson plans is highly desirable. We require that all instructors are great communicators, timely, responsible, committed, and passionate about teaching art.
Send your CV, link to your portfolio, and a Cover Letter outlining why you think you would be perfect for this position to [email protected]. We prefer that your portfolio includes your own art and/or your students’ artwork.
- Welcoming, kind, nurturing teacher with a genuine love for teaching.
- The ability to build connections with students, parents, and other teaching team members.
- Experienced and confident in leading and engaging a class.
- Experienced planning for progressive learning and taking students to the next skill level.
- A desire for personal growth, learning, and furthering continued professional development.
- Year-long teaching commitment.
- Reliable, professional, and accountable.
We can’t wait to hear from you!